Podcast : Insiders des nouveaux mondes – Episode 1
The press review of the advertising media is available! A 10-minute podcast, available on Fridays from 6am on all listening platforms.
Synopsis of episode #64 of Friday, September 22, 2023, presented by François Quairel:
- The TV networks have unveiled the commercial conditions of 2024 (CGV TV). What should we remember?
- British TV channels are joining forces to launch a common service on smart TVs.
- How Disney is preparing for the post-television era.
- La Tribune is preparing the launch of a Sunday general newspaper. La Tribune
- Sunday will be launched on October 8 with 120,000 copies. Target: 20,000 copies sold first! How is this launch getting prepared?
- What is the commercial strategy for advertisers? Tatiana de Francqueville, CEO of La Tribune, is the guest of the week.
- The end of the prospectus at the center of a (exciting) podcast launched by Lucky Cart, a start-up specializing in the activation of data promotions in mass distribution. The first episode of «Insiders des Nouveaux Mondes» gives the floor to Olivier Dauvers, retail specialist and Romain Charles, CEO of Lucky Cart. Listen to it here.
- 79% of the French intend to change their purchasing behaviour in the coming weeks, according to an OpinionWay survey conducted for Bonial in August 2023. Among the preferred shares by consumers: 39% will be more attentive to prices, 30% more attentive to promotions and 28% think they will reduce their energy consumption. Link to the study.
This podcast is produced with the support of Bonial, the partner of media buyers and marketing departments for the digitization of catalogues and the generation of in-store traffic.
Realisation : Romain Burgeat